Are you confused by the terminology used in the industry , let me explain some to you.

Building Design or Architect. Building Design have been to a Tafe and completed studies in what's called the built environment and Architects go to University and study the Arts and the form. We both really have similar knowledge. 

Both do the same or similar work maybe at a different fee rate.

A draftsperson is old terminology is is being phased out as Building Design has become a recognised profession and career path. Draftperson used to work for either a Building Designer or Architect, these people are now called technicians. Most Draftsperson are now Building Designers. 

Stayed turned for the next Blog regarding more Terminology ie Planning DA BA will be explained